Among all the features that a person has on their face the nose is the important. When the nose has a beautiful shape, provides balance to the face, the beauty of the face is enhanced. So if you have a nose that’s you feel is in a little help then alarplasty Thailandis ideal for you.

Alarplasty is the process of narrowing the span of the nostrils as well as the alar base. The surgical technique that’s used depends on the shape of your nostrils and the proportion of the nose to your whole face. The majority of the time alarplasty is done at the same time as the rhinoplasty if the alar if the patient have a nose that is too wide. Having this procedure done in combination with alarplasty Thailandwill result in a better appearance so the surgeon will make the decision about whether the procedure needs to be done or not.

Before you have the surgery, of course, you have to inform the surgeon about the allergies that you suffer from, any medical condition that you have as well as the medications you’re being prescribed and make sure to mention any non-prescription drugs you’re taking. There are also some things that you should avoid, such as Heparin, Coumadin and aspirin and any other medicines that contain aspirin before the week of your surgery, in order, to decrease the chance of bleeding.

After the first, night of the surgery, usually patients feel discomfort in the nose area, however, the pain can be decreased with a combination of medication that the patient receives after the procedure. Patients also sleep with their head higher that the chest as to reduce the swelling of the nose to make the alarplasty Thailandrecovery as quick as possible.

The second and third day after the procedure, you won’t feel any pain, but there will be a sufficient amount of swelling in the nose and eyelid area. The majority of patients have only experience swelling, but no bruising. There are only a few cases in which patients have experienced in the dorsum in the nose.

After, one week of the surgery 80% of the swelling will decrease. The other 20% of the swelling will take longer to heal. It takes about three weeks to get back to your normal appearance. You’ll be able to wash your face and shower as normal the second day after the surgery, however, you won’t be able to do any activity or be in any position that will increase pressure to the face, which will cause the swelling to prolong. Seven days after, the surgery you’ll go back to the clinic and the stitches will be removed.

When everything is said and done, after the alarplasty Thailandyou can expect that the result of the operation is guaranteed for a year. In most cases, if there’s a need for correction there will be no charge. So when you get this surgery done you’ll have the nose that you always wanted and complete the look of beauty.

( click to enlarge )

Nights in Hospital: 0
Duration of operation is about 1-3 hours and you need to stay in Thailand for at least 9 days.
# BANGKOK PRICE
1.  YANHEE INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL 908 $
2.  PREECHA AESTHETIC INSTITUTE (PAI) 484 $
3.  DR. KAMOL HOSPITAL (MTF CENTER) 454 $
# PHUKET PRICE
4.  PHUKET INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL 757 $
# PATTAYA PRICE
6. BANGKOK HOSPITAL 454 $